Auz

Welcome the new baby pure "Auz Jr"

With the Pure quickly arriving at max, I've decided its time to start working on a new baby...

Welcome Auz Jr to the Fi family. You'll see him chillin in cc most of the time :) 

a0242cbeab348523897a232487633a0e.jpg

• Like 1

Nice mate :) what’s the plan 50 attack? Or 60?

you need to get that hp up on the main pure though, at least to 93+ to use anglers!

@Sonic Shark

hp is in the works on the main. takes times. baby will likely stay 50 attack for now.

@UnrealHighly unlikely I'll do that on my own terms. I dont see myself enjoying nor wanting anything more than 13. If more, I'd turn it into a zerker.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Auzog said:

@Sonic Shark

hp is in the works on the main. takes times. baby will likely stay 50 attack for now.

@UnrealHighly unlikely I'll do that on my own terms. I dont see myself enjoying nor wanting anything more than 13. If more, I'd turn it into a zerker.

thats a shame, it really helps in cwa just consider it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Unreal said:

thats a shame, it really helps in cwa just consider it

Yeah, I get it and how its beneficial. but its just not something I think I can get myself to do. I never really agreed with 25 def as "pure" in the first place. 

But, I will max my 75 attack, with 75 prayer and all. I'll bring my A game as the best sniper freezer in the west. 

20 minutes ago, Auzog said:

Yeah, I get it and how its beneficial. but its just not something I think I can get myself to do. I never really agreed with 25 def as "pure" in the first place. 

But, I will max my 75 attack, with 75 prayer and all. I'll bring my A game as the best sniper freezer in the west. 

Max your 75 attack and get your baby near to maxed and have a think :) and enjoy both for a little. It’s what I did and then turned the 75 attack into a 25 def 

Nice baby pure brother! Stick to whatever defence suits you. I personally love 13 for the benefits and that it is unique.