Tyendinaga

In case you forgot who we're killing this weekend

fgPy1Cw.gif&key=7b557d9615a5821f3914c369

FsbBZuu.png

As I sit here scratching what little hair remains on my head, it occurs to me we're in the midst of a rivalry...I think.  I can't quite remember the name of their organization. Irrelevance? Shit Stance? Revengeance? Still escapes me for the moment but maybe in a month or so it'll come to me. Relevant to the topic at hand tho I just wanted to remind all of you both Fatality and Fatality Guest alike what the deal is. 

While we continue to hammer shut the doors of budget ir remake I will be accepting donations to crowdfund their ending signature. This money will be collected and eventually exchanged to both the afflicted venezuelan community who have needlessly suffered under the futile tutelage of revenant mage staff, as well as the artist to be involved. Let this future monument of failure be a lesson to those who try and cross the Jewnose and Baldy. 

Let it be known: 

They will not fight us matched.  

Our mere presence sends the rats to scurry. 

hired muscle somehow fights harder than rez members (they actually think this is hurting us btw)

(also btw for any angry rodent gamers reading this ur staff should replace ur core with these guys)

((btw btw if you fight alongside your mains it is much more effective idk how some of u took notes from eop and missed this one))

crazy how fast i had to speed that one up and it's still not faster than reneged logging out

We here at Fatality understand that this is a game. We play for fun. Killing transistor clan is enjoyable. While I am pleased that some gamers understand that fair play boundaries are in place, it is unfortunate that some fellows toe the line with distasteful behavior as a means of letting their anger be heard. Please seek help if you find yourself having feelings that include lashing out at others, with examples: 

MH3Recv.png6iVQuYc.pngEati23R.png

SKYNET - it is not your fault the incompetency that surrounds you put you in this situation. But it is at a point where it is your responsibility. And I will come to point the finger at you. 

TO ALL FATALITY:

LET THE VOICE OF FALADOR KEITH BE YOUR GUIDE

MAY THE SHINE OF BALDY'S SCALP SHOW YOU THE LIGHT

AND MAY THE NOSE OF THE JEW SNIFF OUT THOSE WHO SEEK TO OPPOSE YOU

THEY. SHALL. RUN. 

BE ON THIS WEEKEND TO BE THE REASON THEY RUN. 

SATURDAY 2:00PM EST // 7:00 PM GMT MASS // 2:30PM EST  7:30 PM GMT START

SUNDAY 2:00PM EST // 7:00 PM GMT MASS // 2:30 EST 7:30 PM GMT START

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anqi said:

They'd have to step in the wildy to fight

agreed, i'm here to kick ass and go bald and brother i'm pretty fucking bald

• Like 3
  • Pog 2

4 minutes ago, skeez said:

cant tell which shines brighter

a) my sharpened runite scimitar

b) tyens freshly shaven scalp