Beuth

Beuths intro

I. Who introduced you to Fatality?
Well @Kenny in 2015, he would always be at yannile bank, recruiting for days on end, always tried to get me to join and leave eop haha 

II. Do you plan on joining Fatality?
Honestly my time zone doesn't really help but at this stage no, I'll be on forums and ts etc when I can but full time it's no at this stage 
III. What is your current RuneScape Name?
Sitkowski, building another pure, haven't had one since 

Addy daddy's 

IV. What is your RuneScape(Clanning) history?
Pre EOC

-Phalanx - I was only here for 2-3 Months before PX closed its doors,

OSRS

the first community i was apart off was Valhalla Due to me knowing members from the PX / Pre eoc

Eruption of pures - ( end of 2014 - roughly mid 2016)

i joined Eop, and was there for a good while Off and on before it got toixc, being a maxed 30def it was fun being a big daddy, but once it went from HPC to LPC/MPC all my friends left ( either retried or moved clans ) Therefor i left to Go to FOE - this was just before the "i didnt ask Era" and every new kid could'nt hold a conversation at all

TUF - The UNited Fighters

this was a New Zealand / Austrailan Pk Clan/ Group

i was here for a long Period of time untill it closed, because my timezone is +12GmT my pure clan wasnt the most active then so i joined them

(had a irl Freind from VH in there) Pk'ed there on my 108Cb untill i left The Pure Scene And went maxed zerk,

Pretty Much fougth Sv and AF Everynight

Final Ownage Elite

i was in Foe for About 3-4 Months Before i went inactice Due to A motorcross Crash and was in hospital for awhile,

i Learnt Alot from my short time there, Made me a better tank, helped me with spacing and F keys,

i had friends from the Rune Pure clan here that helped me the most, thats the main reason i went to Foe

Revenant

I wasn't here long at all, pked with them for about a month or 2 but left due to my timezone and most of them being English or the trips were on there terms,

i was the first maxed zerk (112 Combat ) in there clan untill i left,

Avalon

Same deal As Revenant, only there for a short time because i thought i had sorted my irl Work and had time to clan again, this was short but fun

as the clan as all EX higher force - Valhalla - Phanlax, all my buddys where there just wish i wasnt in New zealand or that my timezone didnt suck dic

V. What are your goals for your RuneScape account?
Tbh maxed 13 def looks dope, never stayed lower that 20 at any stage so 

VI. Anything else you'd like to add?

Just looking to hang out with relax with some people, not many people around that I knew back when I was active, looking for home 

wow thats an intro welcome in, hope to see you around ts or on trips sounds like you would fit in great 

Ah welcome buddy

from down under? awkward timezones for clanning you right 😕 

but welcome to the forums and community

Hey welcome to Fatality forums buddy, glad to see you'll hang around

Welcome my guy, Stay active in the community and get to know some folks. Glad to have you here

Welcome there! You seem experienced and I’m sure for now would be a great addition as a clan friend!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pex said:

Ah welcome buddy

from down under? awkward timezones for clanning you right 😕 

but welcome to the forums and community

Yeah from little ole new Zealand 😂 trips are like 5am on Sundays and Mondays