L67 22 psi

L67 22 Psi

I. Who introduced you to Fatality?
I knew of fatality about 11 years ago when I was in pure clanning back then. But recently it was Lucifer that suggest I join.

II. Do you plan on joining Fatality?
I would like to, but I currently only have mobile, which makes certain requirements not an option, so for now until that changes I'd like to be a clan friend.

III. What is your current RuneScape Name?
IdBoneU. But I signed up as L67 22 Psi because that's what the name will be as it was my name the last time I was in pure clans on the original L67 account all those years ago.

IV. What is your RuneScape(Clanning) history?
From mid 2001 to late 2004 I was in an unofficial pure clan called the spartas. Was out of clanning after that until 2008 when I joined tyrant pures  (TP), which then later became Deception (D), that was until sometime in 2011, at which point the clan ended. I've been solo ever since.

V. What are your goals for your RuneScape account?
Right now I am 70att 1def 80str 80hp 92range 52pray 94mage

My goal is 99att 1def 99str 99hp 99range 52pray 99mage at 95 combat. Once I've done that, then do some slayer (probably some along the way aswell).

VI. Anything else you'd like to add?
Yes i agree to the rules, and no the earth isnt flat like some big friggen frisbee flying through space.

So a bit of history on me.

I started playing in early 2001 back when classic was brand new and only had 1 world. I made one of the very first strength pures on my birthday that year in april named "2 hit you", many know my rival from back then 3 hit u. 

2 hit you eventually became a main in 2005, and 2 years later in 2007, L67 22 Psi was born. And I got back into the pure clanning shortly after. L67 became a maxed pure in 2009, then a main on rs3. Since then I've made a few more accounts, currently I have the original L67 on rs3, a 123 main on osrs, and this pure account I'm playing now (IdBoneU).

As far as personally, I live out in the middle of nowhere in southern minnesota. I bowl on a league in winter and race cars during the summer. I have a strong love for muscle cars and a deep hatred for people who drive in the left lane when they're not passing anyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, L67 22 psi said:

deep hatred for people who drive in the left lane when they're not passing anyone.

aye. welcome.

• happy 1

Interesting intro. Love the effort. Welcome mate.

• Like 1