Craig

doin work:)

Strong strength level

I think you have reqs to join DC as an Nranger now

• Like 1

I recommend you raise your hitpoints level up.

Hitpoints (also known as "health" or "HP", "Hits" in RuneScape Classic, or "Constitution" in RuneScape 3) represents the state of a player's health.

If it reaches 0, the player will die. Hitpoints is the only skill players start at level 10 in on Tutorial Island, where the player starts out with exactly 1154 experience.
While fighting, both the opponent and the player will have a bar on top of them. This bar represents their Hitpoints.
There are two colours on the bar, green and red. The green part of the bar represents how many hitpoints a character has left, and the red part represents how much damage has been taken away from their hitpoints. So if a player is low on hitpoints, then the bar on top of them would be mostly red, meaning they are near death. Players often refer to "being redbarred" when barely surviving or only just getting a kill for this reason.

• happy 1
  • sleeper 1

2 hours ago, Sonic Shark said:

I recommend you raise your hitpoints level up.

Hitpoints (also known as "health" or "HP", "Hits" in RuneScape Classic, or "Constitution" in RuneScape 3) represents the state of a player's health.

If it reaches 0, the player will die. Hitpoints is the only skill players start at level 10 in on Tutorial Island, where the player starts out with exactly 1154 experience.
While fighting, both the opponent and the player will have a bar on top of them. This bar represents their Hitpoints.
There are two colours on the bar, green and red. The green part of the bar represents how many hitpoints a character has left, and the red part represents how much damage has been taken away from their hitpoints. So if a player is low on hitpoints, then the bar on top of them would be mostly red, meaning they are near death. Players often refer to "being redbarred" when barely surviving or only just getting a kill for this reason.

no shit i was at nmz using overloads idiot

• V1ced 1

23 minutes ago, Craig said:

no shit i was at nmz using overloads idiot

:draked: