h5KLcZ1.png

I. State why you want to be part of Fatality

Nice active clan- good community

II. What is your current RSN and list as many previous RSNs as possible 

Current - J Muz

Prev - I Muzzy I (2008-2012ish)

III. Who recruited you to Fatality?

MaffiaJef

IV. List the people that have accepted to vouch for you prior to making this application 

MaffiaJef

V. Name the people you knew prior to posting to your introduction, and how long you've known them for 

Maffiajef- 2-3 months

VI. Please make a detailed list of your clan history and be sure to add how long you've been in them and why you left 

Mayhem Makers 2009-2011 ish

VII. Post a screenshot of your RuneScape character with your stats and name visible while saying "I bleed green" 

2019-08-26_10-23-10.png.3b829605da0d242ebfc6d96dab8124c6.png

VIII. Post a screenshot of your PK Gear and Supplies with your name visible (Both Free to Play and Pay to Play) 

fKunyXp.png

IX. Post a screenshot of what gear you would wear to the following Official Events: 

IX. b. F2P PK Trip 

qhyZ9W6.png

IX. c. P2P PK Trip 

yKSh3kN.png

X. Post a picture of you connected to our Discord, and Teamspeak.

Qh8who8.png

XI. It is required that you attend at least four (4) events during your application process. Failure to do will result in your application being declined.
 Do you understand this? (*Post screenshots of the events you attended to this topic*)

[7-9-19]

YUoOnqB.png

[8-9-19]

9rLBVAU.png

XII. What time zone are you currently in?

GMT

XIII. Have you read our rules and do you agree with them?

I agree to the rules

No the earth isnt flat

Glad to see you finally applied :D

Keep posting

Keep training

Keep attending Events :D

Gl brother

Hello,

Thank you very much for your consideration to join Fatality :D! You will be given the Applicant rank within the next 24 - 48 hours and have taken your first steps towards becoming an official Member of the clan. As part of the application process, you will be paired with a mentor, who will introduce you to our clan and our community, and put you to the test by observing and analyzing your clanning abilities. Please expect a Private Message from your mentor within 48 hours of this post - please respond to them and coordinate a meeting with your mentor in order to complete the mentor process. 
Keep in mind - the decision on whether or not to accept your application is strongly influenced by your interactions with your mentor.

Please read suggestions made by other members on this topic and by your mentor on how to improve your application and what else needs to be completed in order to fulfill the requirements to join Fatality! It is preferred that you post on this topic and provide updates to your application during the application process, so that we are able to view your progress.

Make sure to keep yourself updated with our events of the week (link below), which outlines mandatory events that are held throughout the week where you will be expected to attend if you have the availability. This is updated on a weekly basis, so be sure to check it out and stay up to date! 

https://clan-fi.org/forum/79-fatality-future-events/

We look forward to you joining us and contributing to the core of what we call a FAMILY! 

-Bleed Green

Your mentor(s) are - @Reformed Ali

On 8/31/2019 at 1:02 AM, Maffiajef6 said:

Glad to see you finally applied :D

Keep posting

Keep training

Keep attending Events :D

Gl brother

keep improving! stay active my brother