shmoser

Whats good from shmoser

Whats good everybody, before I get into things, I just wanted to say whats up and introduce myself. My names Luke and i'm currently working on maxxing my ags pure. 

etfoGiE.png

h5KLcZ1.png

I. Who introduced you to Fatality?
I was introduced to Fatality through the forums and google searches, no one in specific.

II. Do you plan on joining Fatality?
I plan on applying and hopefully meet some of the members to learn more about the culture and vibes.

III. What is your current RuneScape Name?
Shmoser

IV. What is your RuneScape(Clanning) history?

Very little, although I have been playing Runescape for 10+ years and have always been very active in PvP. I have also played WoW at a competitive level and plan to bring that knowledge back here. 

V. What are your goals for your RuneScape account?
Currently the account is 75 attack, 99 strength, 99 range, 95 hitpoints, and 86 magic. I plan on finishing off magic, hitpoints, and then work on my micro mechanics. 

VI. Anything else you'd like to add?
I am not the most experienced clan PK'er out there, but I have played the game for a vast number of years and am just looking for a solid group or pures to run with. I am very dedicated to my character and will do whatever is necessary to make myself better. Look forward to getting to know some of you more in the near future. 

Also added an attachment of the stats as of today 5/22/19

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 12.17.11 AM.png

Hey Luke, welcome to our forums! We have a very active community from clan wars events, organized pk run ins vs other clans and pk trips in general.

Looking forward to see you in the TeamSpeak soon getting to know some of our members. Hope you find a home in Fatality!

Welcome man. We pk pretty much every night it’ll be nice if you get to know a few peeps around. Hope you enjoy it!

Welcome man. If you're looking for activity, just idle around CC & in TS, there is always something going on :)

Thanks guys, will definitely be in the cc and around more in the near future

What is good shmoser!

• Like 1

Welcome Luke,

Fatality can teach you all that you need to know.

Hope to see an app