Knights

Knights - Application

I. State why you want to be part of Fatality

I've been ranked before just find myself always running into stuff IRL. This is the one place I call home in OSRS man. 

II. What is your current RSN and list as many previous RSNs as possible 

Southern Way / Knights 

III. List the people that have accepted to vouch for you prior to making this application 

Crumble? (It's been a few years but he should be able to vouch)

IV. Name the people you knew prior to posting to your introduction, and how long you've known them for 

Crumble, Brazil, Disney, 

V. Please make a detailed list of your clan history and be sure to add how long you've been in them and why you left 

Fatality - Since 16? 

VI. Post a screenshot of your RuneScape character with your stats and name visible while saying "I bleed green" 

77104f70526b1f51c4c707b458951a8f.png

VII. Post a screenshot of your PK Gear and Supplies with your name visible (Both Free to Play and Pay to Play) 

4fe586ef9971361460dcc6c249d1ab52.png

VIII. Post a screenshot of what gear you would wear to the following Official Events: 

(Do you meet the  Prep Requirements? If not, skip to VIII b. and VIII c.)

VIII a. P2P Clan Wars 

Ideal Mage Gear: 

I can rock max mage but with Trident of the Swamp 

Ideal Range Gear: 

Max Range with Elder Maul  (60 atk only at the moment)

VIII b. F2P PK Trip 

773ca43d2844269d50078a63765c9907.png

VIII c. P2P PK Trip 

e72f6eeacedac21e517ef6c70965e849.png

IX. Post a picture of you connected to our Discord, and Teamspeak.

42fb9799b5faeddf526773fd950aa878.png

X.  It is required that you attend at least four (4) events during your application process. Failure to do will result in your application being declined.
 Do you understand this? (*Post screenshots of the events you attended to this topic*)

I've attended the F2P Anni Trip that counts too. 

XI. What time zone are you currently in?

Eastern 

XII. Have you read our rules and do you agree with them?

The earth is pretty fucking flat... this is just common knowledge right? *bait* 

Please follow the gear setups in the following topic

Keep training up and stay active, Good luck with the app!

Edited ur screenshots so they actually show , train up , fix those gears

You will be assigned a mentor soon to help you :)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your consideration to join Fatality :D! You will be given the Applicant rank within the next 24 - 48 hours and have taken your first steps towards becoming an official Member of the clan. As part of the application process, you will be paired with a mentor, who will introduce you to our clan and our community, and put you to the test by observing and analyzing your clanning abilities. Please expect a Private Message from your mentor within 48 hours of this post - please respond to them and coordinate a meeting with your mentor in order to complete the mentor process. 
Keep in mind - the decision on whether or not to accept your application is strongly influenced by your interactions with your mentor.

Please read suggestions made by other members on this topic and by your mentor on how to improve your application and what else needs to be completed in order to fulfill the requirements to join Fatality! It is preferred that you post on this topic and provide updates to your application during the application process, so that we are able to view your progress.

Make sure to keep yourself updated with our events of the week (link below), which outlines mandatory events that are held throughout the week where you will be expected to attend if you have the availability. This is updated on a weekly basis, so be sure to check it out and stay up to date! 

https://clan-fi.org/forum/79-fatality-future-events/

We look forward to you joining us and contributing to the core of what we call a FAMILY! 

-Bleed Green

Your mentor(s) are - @Single Strip

Yo what’s up bro be on this weekend 2pm est 7pm gmt if you have any question Single Strip#6302 on disc