Tyrone

Raiding Advice

Aite retards, listen up. I'm gonna finally make a change and stop leeching off other people for bond/gear/gp/sisters nudes (Josh) and finally make my own money, how tf do i raid. Whats the MOST WELFARE gear and invent setup I can use for Raids 1 and wtf do I even do, some nerd needs to give me the run down. heres stats, also how does "FFS Raids" work

6b95f56f98.png

I can teach u bro! all u need is voids / bp / trident :D

• Like 1

Setup 1 Team raids Normals - Water/Air/Mind (waters), Ancient - Water/Blood/Death (freezes), Lunar - Water/Lava/Astral (humidify) OR Lunar - Earth/Death/Astral (veng) https://i.imgur.com/yBIiSzs.png

Extra items: Tekton - If you don't have a Scythe: Elder maul Vasa - Rapier > Abyssal dagger (small scalings), Zamorakian hasta (big scalings) Guardians - Dragon/Infernal pickaxe Skeletal mystics - Salve amulet (ei) Lizardman shamans - Sanfew serum Muttadiles - Freezes (1 person), ZGS (1 person), if you don't have a Scythe: Blowpipe Vanguards - Freezes (1 person), Dragon claws (optional but very helpful) Vespula - Extra restore for redemption method(edited)

Gear advice If you don't have a Scythe of Vitur, change the Extra items accordingly. For the melee hand: Scythe of Vitur > Ghrazi rapier > Abyssal tentacle > Zamorakian hasta. If you don't have a Twisted bow, bring a Dragon hunter crossbow > Toxic blowpipe for Olm head and use a Trident for Vespula portal. Use blowpipe everywhere else where possible, if you aren't comfortable doing that use DHCB. The reason for the lack of an Ancestral hat in Setup 1 is that you reach the absolute max hit of the Sanguinesti staff at 3 Ancestral pieces (counting the cape as a piece of Ancestral). Therefore the hat doesn't give any max hits and is fairly useless. However with a Toxic trident, you still need all 4 pieces in order to gain the final max hit, so you should take the Ancestral hat over the Armadyl helm. For the solo setup, if you don't have a Scythe, bring an Elder maul instead of it. If you don't have a Rapier either use a Zamorakian hasta for the melee hand, or bring an Abyssal tentacle and an Abyssal dagger. In the case where you bring both an Abyssal tentacle and an Abyssal dagger, you have to bring these instead of the Salve amulet. If you don't have a Rapier, but have a Scythe, bring an Abyssal dagger instead of the Rapier. If you don't have a Sanguinesti staff, bring a Trident of the swamp and replace the Imbued god cape with an extra Saradomin brew. For Tekton, despite his lower crush defence you should always use the slash option on the Scythe of Vitur.(edited)

We Do Raids discord If interested in learning more about raids, no matter how much or how little experience you have, We Do Raids is a fantastic resource: https://discord.gg/gREZC7f
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER

We Do Raids
3,601 Online9,944 Members
Join

@Rich "Whats the MOST WELFARE gear and invent setup I can use for Raids 1" 

Nigga pls