Unrelentless

Anthony/PurelyFatalx app

I. State why you want to be part of Fatality

I Want to be a top pker, i want to beat the shit out of mf, supremacy, apex, ir, and all the other shit clans, i love the community and the direction the clan is headed,and FATALITY IS FAMILY

II. What is your current RSN and list as many previous RSNs as possible 

Current Purelyfatalx, previous unrelentless, jewplatman, platmanstyle, taekwondogod, death6392

III. List the people that have accepted to vouch for you prior to making this application 

Uhh merica, cookie/crumble, marcus, mafia, pipinghot/tyler, pex, lee, kenny, teleblock/mchgun kely

IV. Name the people you knew prior to posting to your introduction, and how long you've known them for 

Cookie/crumble since early last year, as well as marcus, kenny, conway, couck, god rage, fuh my life, pipinghot for a few months, teleblock since last year, and a few others

V. Please make a detailed list of your clan history and be sure to add how long you've been in them and why you left a
Ablazin clan 06-pre eoc, and left because they disbanded

VI. Post a screenshot of your RuneScape character with your stats and name visible while saying "I bleed green" 

d0078a0c65abaca95a0cbffe12d8d6a6.png

VII. Post a screenshot of your PK Gear and Supplies with your name visible (Both Free to Play and Pay to Play) 

9ed50baf31eae6963091582c0569a54b.png

7c5a2d474887459365fa9e703e06a843.png

VIII. Post a screenshot of what gear you would wear to the following Official Events: 

VIII a. P2P Clan Wars (Only if you meet the Prep Requirements)

Ideal Mage Gear: 

ce24a1a30408f7c54beb43f97f5b6194.png

Ideal Range Gear: (Only if you meet the Prep Requirements)

ef03dae19cd1f51858e3d14f428fe636.png

VIII b. F2P PK Trip 

d47e716d703f0b52cb3ac1dd12adf7c7.png

VIII c. P2P PK Trip 

1e0f6004a3ad28d85f7a688ba7986ad5.png

IX. Post a picture of you connected to our Discord

c607689e6878a993ec66a610547f51e7.png

X. What time zone are you currently in?

Est

XI. Have you read our rules and do you agree with them?

Absolutely and no the earth is not flat LOL! #FATALITY

• Like 5

yo,

You need to update this with bank picture and sets.

Keep grinding fam!

Welcome to Fatality

Nice app! Good job dude!

Make sure you come to as many events as you can :) Otherwise gl training up your acc :)

For n'ranging try get halo + dec top. other then that app looks good man. Be active on discord/forums and attend events :) 

Hell yeah my fellow jew. Glad to see you app up, keep grinding to reach reqs of course and stay active. Listen to all the feedback everyone replies with. 

I deleted your discord pic as it was showing some of your personal information. I can confirm he is in our discord. 

11 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Hell yeah my fellow jew. Glad to see you app up, keep grinding to reach reqs of course and stay active. Listen to all the feedback everyone replies with. 

I deleted your discord pic as it was showing some of your personal information. I can confirm he is in our discord. 

Hence my pm lol good man :) 

• Like 1

You're a good guy, just update with bank pic of your returns and keep on grinding your stats out brother. We'll get you clw ready once the stats get there. Really love the hustle you show in wanting to be apart of the community