Today marks a Year Exactly When Trevor Took Over The Forums and Made Them Secure! No DDOS/SQL Injections/Hackings in a year! Grats Fatality Forums ~ Shot_D0wn9 btw

Silent call

Silent Call Intro

I. Who introduced you to Fatality?
a member by the name of magic 

II. Do you plan on joining Fatality?
i am currently active in the chat and was apart of last nights "wars" against px and ir 

from what i seen we kicked some ass

III. What is your current RuneScape Name?
silent call and also my main account name is bigdirty

IV. What is your RuneScape(Clanning) history?
most of my runescape history has been pvm with all pvm clans. i held rank for quite a few years.

sadly after not being active due to work for about a year i lost my rank and just never bothered to join again.

since then i have made my pure. :) 

V. What are your goals for your RuneScape account?
i am trying to focus mainly on wilderness activities and bossing as much as possible as well as being open to new topics

or help with questing clan events masses and wars bring it on i am  in it for the long haul.

VI. Anything else you'd like to add?

I am Canadian! Been playing rs since the beginning of time belive i get my 15 year cape this summer.  its been a while for me 

as far as pking goes so i am a bit rusty but i pull my weight and can bank fairly quickly lol.

i am an avid fisherman and live for the outdoors. (funny to say on a rs clan app) i am currently in business as 

a fishing guide on the fraser river for salmon and sturgeon. currently in line for bass fishing tournaments online and around Canada. 

i am also the manager of a paper recycling facility so i know how to be a team player lol.

i am looking forward to more pking and clan events with everyone. cheers boys!

• Like 2

Hey there silent , nice to meet you keep training that pure hope to see ur app soon !

welcome to the forums bro

Hey! Really nice intro!

Check out the application section, I hope to see a new topic from you in there soon :)

You did great last night (in the wild <.<). :) welcome to the clan brotha! 

Welcome! @Magic is one of our best rappers. We can ask him to perform for you in discord when you’re there

• Like 2

whats good man pretty sure u were out with us the other night hope to see you out more and gain some levels

hey mate, welcome to fatality hope your enjoy your time with us!