Tyrone

State Your honest opinion about other Members in the clan

35 minutes ago, Turny Ownz said:

I think some of the darker skinned members of the clan like to post ridiculous topics just to show how low their IQ's really are

@James is the biggest idiotic troll I have ever met over the internet or in person. But I can just see him and I being really good friends with me and my IRL friends group. That is if if he ever grew the balls to grab a beer with me in Chicago when he visits. I think we see "eye to eye" on a lot of things.

49 minutes ago, Couck said:

@Bday is a gloryhunting hotdog eating faggot. We prepped eop and lost once and he said he couldn't be active anymore because of IRL shit. Yeah right this nigga dipped the fuck out cause he couldn't handle a loss. Now he sitting in his bed with a can of hotdogs reading a goddamn book on how his life has changed ever since eop beat us once in clan wars while he was warlord. With us winning everything again he'll soon return and act like hes a real nigga who been here all the time but the truth is Bday is a gloryhunting hotdog eating ugly ass new york rat.

dam

you got it all out 

28 minutes ago, Voke said:

some of you change your rsn too much I still don't know who the fuck a bunch of you are fucks me in the wild and preps

honestly fuck ya'll niggas im barraging u all every sunday idc idc give absolutely no hecks about teamkilling u all best stay 50ft away from my barrage casts or u going down with whoever we fighting

3 hours ago, Kevo said:

i love whisky his voice cracks more than anything

LMFAO GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE @Kevo