Couck

New NBA season

I personally never really followed the NBA apart from some Lakers game when they were the best. 

Anyways with playing some NBA2k on PS i got into it a bit and watched summer league/some videos about it. With the new season starting who'd you think will dissapoint the most & who will be a surprise to everyone? Will GSW win the play offs again? Is it really rigged?

Also would you like to see the NBA without play offs? And everyone just play against each other twice in one big competition and whoever gets the most points win? Like in most football teams in Europe? Always thought Play offs were a bit fucked because you have to peak at that exact time (we have play offs for football in belgium too bit different but yeah) feel like ur whole season pretty much gets wasted if u do very good or just decent aslong as you do great in play offs you'll be fine.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I just want put in my expert analysis and I think warriors will beat cavs 4-3 this round. Cavs got a injured Thomas while Boston got a healthy Kyrie and Gordon Hayward, but LeBron is the best atm so I'm excited to see set 4 of this nba miniwar

Lavar Ball will finally enter the NBA as a Laker. They won't lose a game all season, Lebron will ask for a trade to the Lakers mid season and the Lakers will say they don't need his little bitch ass. Soccer sucks btw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John said:

Lavar Ball will finally enter the NBA as a Laker. They won't lose a game all season, Lebron will ask for a trade to the Lakers mid season and the Lakers will say they don't need his little bitch ass. Soccer sucks btw

LMFAO

Warriors vs cavs @ finals for the 3rd time in a row.

23 minutes ago, Casey | A q s said:

Cavs and GSW. Cavs win. Soccers cancer

Do australians do any sports?

2 minutes ago, Couck said:

Do australians do any sports?

shit sport. AFL, Rugby, Cricket. Bunch of shit sport. Don't really follow any of them tbh

Just now, LeaXo said:

robbyy says he take u on in 2k @Couck

That would be like playing a brother that i bullied out of my parents house.