buckshot

why i left misfits

16 hours ago, MISFITS KILLER said:

No thanks you didn't do anything for us while being in Misfits. You should go back and leak to us im sure even after seeing this they will take you back.

We don't want misfits members (that didn't help us out)

That's not nice

I never knew you but You're welcome @buckshot

Misfits fucking suck dick LOL I WARNED THEM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

23 hours ago, MISFITS KILLER said:

No thanks you didn't do anything for us while being in Misfits. You should go back and leak to us im sure even after seeing this they will take you back.

We don't want misfits members (that didn't help us out)

I always liked buckshot. He never said shit about us either. Sucks that you picked Misfits over FI but it was because you were a rank. We should let him join us. He was with us when we were not pulling well at all.

Welcome back.  Ignore the trolls commenting, fatality isn't exactly known for not letting people rejoin.  By god @Acid has clan hopped and rejoined like 9 times.

if you're serious about this just act as if you were a normal applicant.  Be active, recruit some of your friends from MF.  I hope you've thought this through well enough. 

2 hours ago, Codi said:

Welcome back.  Ignore the trolls commenting, fatality isn't exactly known for not letting people rejoin.  By god @Acid has clan hopped and rejoined like 9 times.

if you're serious about this just act as if you were a normal applicant.  Be active, recruit some of your friends from MF.  I hope you've thought this through well enough. 

ily still the most my first mentor

I take credit for starting this rivalry by killing all misfits on a midweek as well as laughing and insulting them on sharkbrew (apparently they are all little 8 years old who get their feelings hurt). This guy is 100% not the real deal, fuck misfits just close those losers already.