Sign in to follow this  
Freryd2lumbyNinos

Favorite RuneScape Skill

Mine is definitely fishing. Always has been, always will be :)

Hello  :)

Just wanted to see what skills you all enjoyed or perhaps still enjoy training. Now, I know there are skills that are "afk-able". However, I wanted to know what skill did you really love to train up? It could be from any era.

Personally, I loved Dungeoneering! It may sound weird coming from someone who has played this game for over a century where Smite wasn't even added nor was hunter even a skill. I've always loved working in a team type environment, hence my love for multi-pking with clans and friends. 

I loved the fact that players would have to work together, navigate and explore the dungeons with monsters and bosses to be slain. I was hooked on that damn skill and would spend hours training it. 

So, what was or still is your favorite skill to train and why? 

Woodcutting is the most afk-able skill and it makes decent money the higher level you have. Definitely should give it a try.

dung was my favorite hands down...only other things i really enjoyed was like fog, stealing creation, and barb assault could do those 4 things 4ever

1) RUNECRAFTING

2) MAGIC

@X God Rage X - I've always wanted to ask what is it about Runecrafting, personally I cannot train that skill. I used to use all my penguin points on that skill. In OSRS I use the lamps and ANY exp lamps i get from questing/Diaries... I admire you getting 99 by the way, very impressive.

Fishing, runecrafting & firemaking in that order :P

@@Harley You almost 99 Firemaking yet  :P

Just wanted to see what skills you all enjoyed or perhaps still enjoy training. Now, I know there are skills that are "afk-able". However, I wanted to know what skill did you really love to train up? It could be from any era.

Personally, I loved Dungeoneering! It may sound weird coming from someone who has played this game for over a century where Smite wasn't even added nor was hunter even a skill. I've always loved working in a team type environment, hence my love for multi-pking with clans and friends. 

I loved the fact that players would have to work together, navigate and explore the dungeons with monsters and bosses to be slain. I was hooked on that damn skill and would spend hours training it. 

Woodcutting is the most afk-able skill and it makes decent money the higher level you have. Definitely should give it a try.

@@Cookie This is true, I do have 98 Woodcutting (170k until 99 Woodcutting) on my main. I do AFK Magic when I'm preoccupied, easy money as you stated  TopHat

dung was my favorite hands down...only other things i really enjoyed was like fog, stealing creation, and barb assault could do those 4 things 4ever

@@Logic Oh man, where were you back then? What you've stated is pretty much what I did! excluding Barbarian Assault, never did that on Freryd2lumby, I do it on my main account though!

dung, i got 120 then did like 8m xp suiciding shits like 25k xp per floor suiciding lol. normally did 2s3l sub 23 -+ (was maxed pre-eoc)

Dung always been my favourite skill and i made bank from it selling floors :)

my second skill i like would be thieving, idk why but its fast and you dont see the cape to often :)

i LOVED soul wars, got like 99 range there using those xp rewards. i also liked stealing creation thats the only reason i started skilling. 

1) RUNECRAFTING

2) MAGIC

@X God Rage X - I've always wanted to ask what is it about Runecrafting, personally I cannot train that skill. I used to use all my penguin points on that skill. In OSRS I use the lamps and ANY exp lamps i get from questing/Diaries... I admire you getting 99 by the way, very impressive.

Fishing, runecrafting & firemaking in that order :P

@@Harley You almost 99 Firemaking yet  :P

@@Cookie This is true, I do have 98 Woodcutting (170k until 99 Woodcutting) on my main. I do AFK Magic when I'm preoccupied, easy money as you stated  TopHat

@@Logic Oh man, where were you back then? What you've stated is pretty much what I did! excluding Barbarian Assault, never did that on Freryd2lumby, I do it on my main account though!

yah its a shame i didnt know about teamspeak and shit back then i usually just did everything just with friends ingame

i was just working on max cape and shit i was like how the fuck am i going to get 99 rc so i was saving all of my effigies for rc until the godly runespan came out

it was nice because the rewards from barb assault and stealing creation had really good rewards too...you could fill the penance horn for 2x agility or mining xp and 2x in other shit from SC (eventhough you probably know that)